Followers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Mo's Digital challenge~IN THE DOGHOUSE

Over at Mo's Challenge Blog they are looking for someone to choose a Mo Manning image with a dog...or choose one that depicts someone in trouble (in the "doghouse" as it were!)   Boy did I ever find one that just tugs at my heartstrings!


Beings that my husband was an art teacher, our kids had a tendency to "feel creative" quite often during their young lives...I'm going to plead "selective memory" when it comes to catching them drawing on the walls but chances are that it did happen!  I just love Mo's digitals-they are so fun loving and detailed!  I kept this card pretty simple to focus on her artwork.  Used boy colors and shapes-I just love making these kind.  I matted the fish tail banners, used red & white baker's twine and matted the image and sentiment with kraft paper.  The inside of the card has a western flair to it and a top note die for notations.  Hope you got inspired and remembered when your little one might have gotten creative! Carolyn

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card Carolyn!! I love your coloring & the image is darling. Long ago I raised two boys and this little card seems to ring a familiar bell, LOL!
    Keep up the great work!
    Hugs, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maureen! She's having a GDT challenge over at her website and this is my entry. I'm so glad you like it!
      Carolyn

      Delete
  2. THis is so stinkin cute! I'm so glad you could share with us at Mo's!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dorcas! I've been a lover of Mo's images for a long time so this GDT challenge was a perfect chance to join in the fun!
      Carolyn

      Delete