Followers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall is in the air with Fred, She Said

I just love this time of year when the leaves are starting to turn, the air is crisp and the sun is warming up your face.  This is one of my favorite seasonal images from Fred, She Said and even though I use it a lot, the results are so different!  This time, I created an easel card, one of my favorite styles!  I found great papers from Bella Blvd. (green liner) and Reminisce (fall leaves), paper lace, buttons, and lateral stamp from my stash, then the Fred Pre-colored favorites of "Pumpkins & Sunflowers" and "Sunflower Trio". Tracey (aka Fred) has so many pre-colored images-check them out because it makes getting out your Fall cards so much easier!
Be sure to check back at the end on the month--There will be a BLOG HOP scheduled for October 28th and there is ALWAYS lots of Blog Candy-You won't want to miss it!  Thanks for visiting!

4 comments: