Followers

Monday, October 8, 2012

New Card for Hambo Stamps-Happy Fall Ya'll!

What do a pile of leaves, a little boy, a basket and a rake add up to??  A great Fall rubber stamp image from Hambo stamps called Raking Leaves #3722 and I paired it together with Festive Fall  sentiment to create an neat card for any Fall occasion~Thanksgiving Day, a Fall Visit to Friends, Etc.  I took 4 of my favorite papers and created a split panel with 4 sections. Added a pumpkin satin ribbon, the two rubber stamped images and 2 leaf brads in burnished gold and bronze.  The real highlight is the adorable little boy in the leaf basket. I also did a tri-color blend on the Fall Lettering to compliment the theme. One nice thing as I start on Team Squeal working in rubber stamps is that the design is cut so accurately into the rubber-deep groves with sharp edges make your prints so crisp and clean.  A great print to color on!  I hope you'll check out the store and the Hambo site-I'm sure you will get inspired too!  

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I like the tri-color on the Fall sentiment. I've never tried that but I think I will today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute fall card! I like all the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card friend! Your shading is awesome!

    ReplyDelete