Followers

Monday, June 10, 2013

I so want to be Swimming...Seems a Little Sketchy Challenge!

It has been so humid this weekend here in Illinois that it doesn't take too much imagination to wish I was at the Beach in the surf!  This week at Seems a Little Sketchy, we had the chance to use a digital image from Eureka Stamps-a great place to get a variety of neat images!  I love how cute this Boy on the Beach image is and I had such fun coloring him up with my copics!
I had some super wave paper that I fancy cut around each wave, added some swiss dotted cardstock, and some accent paper and chipboard accent dot from my stash.  I'm still trying to work on using dots to create sand that I've seem on other cards but, you can definitely see that it's a work in progress.

The neat thing about Seems a Little Sketchy is that we have such interesting sketches to follow--it makes it so much easier to place your images and papers!  This is a two week challenge so there's plenty of time to enter our challenge.  Use any image and follow the sketch-easy peasy!



1 comment:

  1. I love your coloring on this boy - what fab shading - so realistic. I like your sand. I have never been really good at sand but you did a fab job. Cute, cute card. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete