Followers

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Emma & The Cake from Fred She Said with help from The Paper Cut

This cutie called Emma (from Fred She Said Designs) is patterned from Tracey's (aka Fred) daughter.  She shows up in the cutest settings and I like using her pre-colored digitals. Officially this is called Emma & the Cake and makes a great birthday card!

 I used my Cupcake Swinging Z-Fold card blank from The Paper Cut in the color of Grape Jelly.  I'm really liking these "moving" cards!  I'm very proud to be on their Design Team!  The green that I used as a mat and as the cupcake is called Basis Lt. Lime.  Then the icing is from an exciting textured cardstock called pearlized Esse White and I used the Cupcake die from Impression Obsession--I think they all bring out the candy colors from the design paper from the Spooky & Kooky papers by Bazzill.  Course  I Do love me some buttons!!



2 comments:

  1. Great idea Carolyn! Beautiful results!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Carolyn! Especially how you cut the Basis Lt Lime and the patterned paper to mat around the cupcake that is already die cut in the Swinging Z Fold Card!

    ReplyDelete