Followers

Monday, January 27, 2014

Robyn's Fetish Sponsoring Seems a Little Sketchy-5 Digi images free

 This week at Seems a Little Sketchy we are featuring images from Robyns Fetish Digital Stamps and I chose this adorable Snowman!  Although I am SOOO sick of snow this January, he was too cute to pass up.  This is the sketch we used for the challenge but I did turn the image so that it fit my over-sized character better.
I used a 6x6 dotted swiss Bazzill cardstock for my base, then for the mats on my snow flurry paper and the Big Guy, I used wonderful metallic cardstocks by The Paper Cut-the colors are Ice Silver and Blue Mirricard, a gorgeous deep toned blue shiny metallic.  While I used these as shimmery accents and you can only see a slip of them, I can't wait to show them off more in the future.  The snowy diecut is called Frostyville by Memory Box, one of favorites.  Thanks for joining in on the Fun Challenge that will run for 2 weeks-plenty of time to get your project done.  Robyn is offering 5 digi images to the winner!

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous winter card. Love the decorative die and the blue design papers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the hearts you got going on in the bg. I am just too lazy to change mine. But I love your card and especially the snow die!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sweet I adore that cute snowman!!!!
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete