Followers

Monday, March 10, 2014

Welcome! The Paper Nest joins Seems a Little Sketchy Challenge



This image that I used for my card is called 3rd Birthday from The Paper Nest.  Whether it is a rubber stamp or digital, they have images that are original , hand drawn, and inspired by their own kids-a great site to find such cute items to use on your creations.  At Seems a Little Sketchy, we are so pleased that they are offering a $25 gift certificate to the winner of our 2 week contest!
You will see the Sketch that we are using this time around.









I chose to drop the circle back behind the rectangle so that I could feature the Birthday Girl!  I used copics for the coloring and added some Sugar Coating/lily white glitter by Doodlebug design for the icing on the cake.  Sure gives the icing some sparkle!!   I did a fancy cut around the background of the image and inserted some design paper behind her-like a wallpaper.  Added some bling flowers and off it goes to a special little girl!



2 comments:

  1. Carolyn, this is so awesome! Love how you did the frosting on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image and cute card. I need to make some birthday cards today so this is inspiring me! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete