Followers

Monday, April 21, 2014

Mygrafico comes to Seems a Little Sketchy's Challenge this week

What a fun set of images from Mygrafico that we have to help illustrate our Seems a Little Sketchy Sketch Challenge #63!  Perfect for a special card for a young man~all from the Aeroboy group.  AND they will give as a prize for the winner a full set of your choice up to $5!

I think the way I've layered the paper, it seems like he's dropping out of the clouds in his parachute!  I set up his image on pop dots to help with that illusion!

________________________________________________________
I also got the chance to use these images for a friends' grandson's gift.  I used them on a box picture frame.  With that one, I applied some design embossed airplane themed paper to the outside of the mat.  I applied some eclectic letters spelling out her grandchilds' name in the corner, the image elements, a complimentary center background paper, and added an oval die cut to center a future picture.  You're all set to put this in your office or present it as a gift to the family.
Hope you enjoyed!  Hope you come back for another visit to my blog!
Carolyn


3 comments:

  1. Carolyn, these are wonderful! Love the colors on the sketch card and that frame is fabulous...it would be a great gift for any young boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori-I was amazed at all the different looks you can get!
      Carolyn

      Delete
  2. Hi Carolyn!

    Love your projects Hun! They turned out adorable...I'm not sure which one I like more since they're both FAB!!!!! Great work & TFS!!!

    DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete