Followers

Monday, April 21, 2014

Squigglefly's Springtime Challenge is "Flutterby Butterfly"

The Squigglefly rules this week are to please add a butterfly somewhere on your creation.  This can include a butterfly in your image, on your printed paper, or as an embellishment (like a brad, sticker, diecut, bling,...). We'd love for you to use a Squigglefly image, to be prize eligible it's required, but everyone is welcome to play along.  I just love this image called Floral Baby Boot by Elizabeta Kushner but I can see it being used for so many different themes!  I like this vintage style-works real well with the coloring!  Accents of vintage dyed rayon seam binding, a die-namics round die cut, some distressing with a Tim Holtz tool, using the double sided design paper, and of course the addition of 2 butterflies that were gifts from friends!


2 comments:

  1. oh Carolyn this is just too cute! I adore your coloring and that gorgeous seam binding ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I'm so glad you like it-I truly love this image!! Isn't the seam binding a hoot? it crinkles so well!!
      Carolyn

      Delete