Followers

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Doodle Pantrys New May Release Sets are H-E-R-E!!

 Doodle Pantry is making it's New Release Debut for May today and you are invited to check them out!  I just knew as soon as I saw this beautiful scalloped print that it had to be an AWNING over a Storefront!  The Set from Doodle pantry has many different versions of this horse with and without the pole, etc.  and the colors are so vibrant!  As well as a B&W version so that you can customize the horse. Loads of papers and Sentiments too~and offered in jpegs and pngs.  I especially like the pngs so that you can layer the digis onto the backgrounds etc.  I used pop dots to lift up the overhang and green dew drops to accent the sentiment.  Now go over to the site and see what other creations the Creative Team has made with all the release sets.  They are AWESOME!!


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, Carolyn! Your design rocks. Love the canopy you created and the fabulous mix of matching papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Carolyn, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the awning!! I'm gonna steal that idea - lol. Beautiful card!!!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to CASE my card-I'm flattered! Glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. Sooo cute! Love the idea of making it a store front.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Joanna Thanks! I need to figure out a way to put a clear cellophane over it to make a window!

      Delete