Followers

Monday, May 19, 2014

Summertime thoughts in May-QKR Sponsors Seems a Little Sketchy!

While we've had some mornings recently in the 40's, I KNOW Summertime will eventually get here...and when I think of Summer I think of picnics, bugs and Watermelon.  What a perfect image QKR Stampede  has given us to use-Sharing a Slice.  The crew at Seems a Little Sketchy loves their options and you will too!  The winner of our 2 week challenge will get 5 digital images from the fun site-don't miss your chance!
I've used a background mat of mini white polkadots on black and then placed 3 panels of the traditional red gingham print.  It was a perfect time to use this ribbon out of my stash-complete with ANTS on it!
Hope to see you making an entry using our latest challenge sketch ~good luck to you and come back often!

3 comments:

  1. Carolyn, what a cute creation! Love the red gingham paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute & hopefully summer gets here soon! DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete