Followers

Monday, June 9, 2014

It's Christmas Time at Squigglefly-Get your Card Supply started!!

 Well it won't be too long before we will all be getting our Christmas cards ready to send out, the icy wind will be blowing and we'll be getting ready for my favorite Holiday of the year!  While in this heat, I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around that, Squigglefly is encouraging us to join in the latest challenge--Make a Christmas card!
I chose Ornament 4 by Lynne Stansbery , one of Squigglefly's talented artists.  She has a whole series of different style ornaments and they are rich in their shading and a joy to use!  I've used crystal stickles on the accents and a Memory Box die called Frostyville as the snow accent on the side.  Pull out all your wonderful papers and embellies out and play along with us at this week's challenge and if you're a winner, you will get your choice of a free digital image from the shop!

5 comments:

  1. Carolyn, this is gorgeous! I'm gonna have to get this image--so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty and elegant and the color is deep and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Carolyn. Love that deep blue coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous! You did a fab job coloring it up and adding that second layer of glitter/color - gives the image so much dimension. Love this card! I want that die too. Lovely! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully colored Carolyn. It looks very dimensional. I love the dark color, and that die is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete