Followers

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

An Extra BONUS release from Doodle Pantry! WHOOOO WHOOOO

 New product release announcement:  There were SO MANY products on my October 1st release list, that Laurie from Doodle Pantry had to take a few out for a mini product release on September 16th!  Please be sure to visit the site to see 4 adorable new fall images and 2 new religious products.
The release set that I'm SO HAPPY to show you is called WhataHoot and it is fantastic!  There are so many components included and the coloring and shading is awesome.  With Lauries' png formats, I was able to layer the owls, extra branches, sentiment over top of some blue sky digital paper that I had.  You can see a glimpse of the patterned blue paper from the set for the inside.  I think when I added all the flower eyelets to the front of the card along with the green vine ribbon, it just made the whole front just POP!  I did reinforce the section that I was going to punch with additional cardstock but it still lays flat.  There is also gold Stickles around the Owls eyes-Hope you enjoy and will be encouraged to use any of these "bonus" releases on your next project!







8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! I LOVE the way you used the flower eyelets. I have jars full of them and just don't use them anymore. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sarah--my situation too with the eyelets! I'm so happy with the way this turned out!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic card, Carolyn. Love the scene you created! Great idea to add the eyelets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't decide what I like best about this card, your sky or those fantastic eyelet flowers! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun set! I love all the parts of it and the owls are adorable. Love how you did the sky and popped up the clouds. Great colors too. A totally fab card Carolyn! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete