Followers

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring "Christmas" over at Fab 'N' Funky

These challenges themed for Christmas are at least getting me in gear to start working on my Christmas Cards !  Fab 'n' Funky challenges everyone to create a Christmas card so here is my entry using Winter Wishes from Doodle Pantry.  From the digital papers, sentiment and image in both a tan fence and red fence, It's all available from this great site.  I threaded a sheer ribbon though the card, added snowflake eyelets and used Flower Soft and Multi Crystal Glitter Mix from Stampendous for the snow mixture on the image.  Hope you will be able to join in the challenge-have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful wintery scene and card. I have used that scene several times...so versitile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, your card is gorgeous! I love the image and the snow and your ribbon. A beautiful Christmas card - I have got to get started making some soon! Hugz!!!!

    ReplyDelete