Followers

Monday, June 29, 2015

A Day For Daisies is sponsoring Craft Your Passion--Anything Goes!

 It's A DAY FOR DAISIES here on this Monday as they are our sponsor this week at Craft Your Passion!  Please join in our Challenge and the winner will win a $12 Gift Card to spend in their Store!
The gorgeous image that I'm using today is called Pearls in my Hair and I love the simplicity of the image but it has so many intricate parts!  I knew I had the perfect paper for it with little blue birds on it.  On the inside, I've got a complimentary blue mat just waiting for a special sentiment.  Unusual for me not to "finish" it up when making it but, there were so many possibilities/events to use it for, I couldn't decide.  I also used some white die cuts from a friend with a button in the center.
Can't wait to see what you have to show us at the Challenge-we get so inspired by your creations!  See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment