Followers

Monday, June 29, 2015

Anything Goes at Monday Greetings-OUTLAWZ group---Lacy Sunshine is the Sponsor!

Today's entry at Monday Greetings at Outlawz is the end of my Guest Designer Spot and I'm so thankful that they asked me!  It has been a great chance to participate in their great website Group and use terriffic digital images from all their great sponsors.  Make sure that you keep coming back to participate in their weekly challenges-you won't be disappointed!
This week their sponsor is Lacy Sunshine Stamps and the theme is Anything Goes!  Who doesn't like that?!  I have a personal connection to this wonderful group run by Heather Valentin and just love her big eyed characters.  This week I'm using Reggie Let's BBQ and think it's perfect for the Holiday coming up!  Using some patriotic paper, I colored him up with Copics and used a new Gel pen called a Glaze pen on the steak and the colored part of his eyes.  This sure beats the heck out of Diamond Glaze and flows like a dream.  I made a fishtail banner out of starred paper, added a computer HAPPY sentiment and then added a glossy, thick chipboard #4.  In the inside, I used the backside of the design paper and used a Stamp'in up sentiment.  Hope you like?  Be sure to check out this Great Group at Outlawz and get your entry in so you can be eligible for the Prizes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment