Followers

Monday, June 15, 2015

Melonheadz Sponsors Outlawz, SUMMER VACATION

 This week as the Guest Designer at Outlawz, Monday Greetings Group, I'm using the cute summer digi image from Melonheadz.  They have such cute images and quite a variety.  The theme this week is SUMMER VACATION.  With the weekly Outlawz challenge, you just have to make sure that there is a greeting on the front of your card/project.  Simple!

I cut the front flap of the card in half and then fancy cut the surfing image so that it overhangs the flap.  I like how the wave is lifting her up!  On the inside of the card I tucked the plain surfboard into the inner edge so that it wouldn't cover up the neat reflecting water paper I was using.  I put a Hang Ten Text box over the Board before I printed it off.
It will have lots of summertime uses, birthdays, summer camp, missing you, thinking of yous...  Go check out the Monday greetings Group, there are some great ladies just waiting to get inspired from YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment