Followers

Friday, August 7, 2015

More Winter/Christmas cards from Lacy Sunshine--WHOOOO wants to see????


Have you ever used an image that just totally inspires you?  Well, I have when I started working with this Lacy Sunshine image called Snowy Owl Ethereal Enchantress.  From the fur around her neck and wrists, the owl "feathering", the wings and hair and my new friend Frantage.  There are so many wonderful images, especially with the focus on wintery/Christmas digis- I've loved every minute of using them.
So, I started with a 6x6 card and with this image, decided to make a pocket card for the Holidays.  I had JUST gotten this wide, heavily embroidered lace in like a latte color. I glued that to the backside of the image and tacked the ends of it and the image it was attached to onto the card.  I created the insert using the design paper, pink cardstock, a great Christmas stamped verse, and a perfectly matched oversized eyelet with pink eyelash fiber as the "pull".
I glued down a length of pink pearls cause I love pink and browns together and it balances the opposite side where the tree is.  On the inside, the color theme continues and is finished off by another stamped verse.
I hope this inspires you to take a walk through the Lacy Sunshine Store-there are some gorgeous images in there just waiting for your creative mojo!





2 comments:

  1. Your card is really beautiful and the details are great too

    ReplyDelete