Followers

Monday, September 21, 2015

Crafty Sentiments is the sponsor of Anything Goes over at Craft Your Passion!


It's been soo long since I've done a Baby card but with this image from Crafty Sentiments, it just inspired me to whip one up!  These little bears, called A Gentle Touch, looked so cute just sitting there!  We have some great sponsors for Craft Your Passion's bi-monthly Anything Goes Challenges and Crafty Sentiments sure didn't let us down this week.  I used several layers of colored dots to try and create fluffs of fur.  Then off-set the mat patterned paper so that I could use some flower gems with rhinestone centers for both the side and the center of the sheer bow.  Then in the inside I used a teddy bear patterned paper with a sheer vellum sentiment so all you have to do is all your own touches.  Hope you will play along with us this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment