Followers

Monday, December 14, 2015

Always Anything Goes at Craft your Passion--Last one for the year-come join us!!

 I'm featuring a stamp set from DeeDee's Digis shop this post--called Gingerbread Holidays.  It's for Craft Your Passion where this post will be the last one for the year.  This challenge is Always Anything Goes and we'd like you to join us!!
With Gingerbread Holidays, You not only get your b&w images but pre-colored ones as well so that you can layer them as png's.  I used the backgrounds that I already had from a freebie to make the green bg and then slimmed down the red & white striped one to make it like a ribbon.  I fancy cut the 2 gingerbread figures and used dots to elevate them.  On the inside I did much the same method and used sentiments that come with the set on the inside and outside.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Carolyn. Great image and colouring. The sentiment inside is just lovely too.
    Hugs.
    Lynn, CYP DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete