Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmastime at Lacy Sunshine Stamps! Bargains in the Store!


 I'm so in love with this wonderful image for Christmas from Lacy Sunshine Stamps!!  The image is called Eleanor and Pickles Decking the Halls.  I love using pinks and silver for the Holidays and this was my perfect chance.
I used some gorgeous pink and silver foil snowflake printed paper from Kaisercraft over top of a shimmery pink mat called Azalea from The Paper Cut.  BUT, it was all in an attempt to Showcase this adorable digital!  Eleanor and Pickles are surely in a Festive Mood!  Heather Valentin, the owner of Lacy Sunshine Stamps, designs images with deep folds and luscious hair so it gives you opportunities to do some realistic folds etc.  I accented each corner with a snowflake brad and used a snowflake die cut from a Memory Box die, angled it in the corners and topped it with a row of baby rhinestones.  On the inside, I used some sheet music paper and placed some silver foil die cuts saying Merry Christmas.
I urge all of you that aren't aware of the VAST image library you can find at Lacy Sunshine stamps that you hurry and visit!  There's a new launch of a coloring book with her images that's quite a bargain!







No comments:

Post a Comment