Followers

Friday, February 12, 2016

Woodland Enchantress posting at Lacy Sunshine Stamps


I've been playing with a great image called Champion Woodland Enchantress from Lacy Sunshine Stamps.  I so enjoyed all her "nature" features what with the mushroom, spores, moss, and butterflies.
Now anyone that knows me...I'm a Libra...knows that I like to have everything balanced.  So it was a stretch to angle the finished image and then do the opposite with the design paper from Graphic 45 underneath.  But I do love it!  I placed this cutie on to of a stone wall as she just looked like she should sit on something!  Then I added some multi-colored Flower soft in the Spring line.  Take a look at the background paper-it's a heavy patterned handmade paper in a beautiful loden green.  Loved using it! On the inside we have offset papers again with a Get well Sentiment-can always use those!!  Hope you like and thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment