Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Reminder: ATG Sherri Ann Baldy's Month long Challenge over at Color It, Create It, Show it Off

 There are so many Christmas images in Sherri Ann Baldy's shop, and many have made it onto MY cards this year, that you will have trouble deciding which is your favorite!  I created this one for Color It, Create It, Show it Off  using  "Img 454" and it is perfect with her deer antlers headband!  I used some double-sided papers from my stash and then wrapped the pretty card in a rich red organza ribbon and attached a silver Christmas Tree charm.  I also used a beautiful holly leaf swirl die cut from a dear friend in New Zealand-what a treat!
When I looked at this image, I thought-black velvet dress so hopefully I achieved that look.  I felt like she would be dressy, going to a party or a Christmas Concert.  Some white flower soft sprinkled on the fur on her dress give some dimension.
On the inside liner, I used another  Graphic 45 paper-I think it was meant to be cut apart and used separately but I like the look of it all together.  A wonderful sentiment stamped for the inside from the great group KKS finishes it off. 
As a reminder, there is still a Challenge here.  Our challenge runs from the 1st day of the Month and ends the end of the day on the 29th, and our winners are announced on the last day of the month. You can check the prizes out -the images are amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment