Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Every challenge at Come And Get It is so much fun because we get to use so many gorgeous images from some great Sponsors!!  This week is no exception-Paper Nest Dolls has graciously allowed us multiple choices-I love this one called Emma w/ Snowflake Banner.  The Goal of the Challenge was to use 3 or more Layers, which I did with the double mats/paper lace/and the glitter swirly design paper.

At the top corner I wanted a little sparkle so I used some "Twinkle Goosebumps" in lavender.  The stamp fits perfectly underneath them and it's great for those wintry Birthdays.  On the inside liner, I repeated using the turquoise cardstock with an uplifting stamp in the corner and swirls of a white dimensional glittery flourishs.  Lots of room for Best Wishes.  Remember to stop by and show us your creation-we'd love to see it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment