Followers

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Bugaboo sponsors Come and Get It for an ATG Challenge & Prizes!

 This week over at Come and Get It Challenge, we are so happy to share images from Bugaboo!  Our challenges are always ATG so you all can participate and share your creations! 
I always think of rain slickers being yellow and you'd wear red boots so that's how I colored it with Copics.  I also used some glossy accents on the rain puddles on the umbrella and under his feet.  They look so wet-it's great!  I had the perfect paper for the card-these dancing umbrellas that even have a little glitter on some of their edges.  Then on the reverse side of the paper was the phrase "rain rain go away..." which I used for the split front.  Grosgrain ribbon was glued on the seam for an accent color.  I used a metal shaped sentiment that a friend gave me in a swap and then I used some Bling Teardrops as raindrops.


4 comments:

  1. Smokin' good colouring Carolyn and I love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANtastic colouring Carolyn, the sky is awesome and I love the papers..great card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete