Followers

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Bugaboo Stamps sponsors us over at Come and Get It where "flowers" is the Theme!

No automatic alt text available.Just looking at this image from Bugaboo Stamps puts a smile on my face!  She's called Kidz Flower Basket and the theme over at Come and Get It Challenge is "Flowers".  I've got a daughter all grown now with blonde hair that has always shared my love of flowers.  And as Daisies are her favorite flower, I colored this beauty like I remember her.  Love all the details on a Bugaboo Digital Image and the images are so clear-makes it easy to color.  Used a very Spring like paper and complimentary assorted flowers on the front panel. One the inside panel I always like to finish it off so used an oversized polka-dot print and a KKS sentiment which is always perfect!  Hope this puts a smile on YOUR face too!




1 comment:

  1. Lovely design and colours. pretty card. Have a creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete