Followers

Sunday, August 27, 2017

It's Batter Up! at Come and Get It Challenge- Theme is use 2 different Embellishments!

 Well I'm sure we've all spent time at the ball diamonds this summer with our kids so I find that this set of 4 boys playing at the summer sports is perfect for the Challenge at Come and Get It!  The Twist on this Challenge is to use 2 different embellishments--Mine are Baker's Twine and a Bat/glove charm. Our Sponsor for this Challenge is Pickled Potpouri and my image is called the Boys of Summer
I was so happy that I'd saved this baseball stitched paper for just the right card!  Makes a great background for this type of card.  This is on a 4.75" sq. card so I matted the design paper with red cardstock as well as the copic colored image.  You can see the r&w twine and then the waxed cord bow holding the charm.
On the inside I used a brightly colored paper with baseball caps.  This is unusual for me, but I left no sentiment on the inside.  That way I could use it as a Birthday card, or even a Thinking of You card.
Be sure and join us in our Challenge and have a chance to get a prize from our Sponsor!


2 comments: