Followers

Saturday, October 14, 2017

REMINDER of a Color It Create It Show It Off CHALLENGE! It's time for FALL

I always like this time of year when I can bring out my Black Sparkly cardstock to use as a background when I take my October images! It makes them so special!
This special card is to REMIND each and every one of you that we have a Challenge going on over at Color It Create It Show It Off and you still have time to join us!  There are some adorable Sherri Baldy images to choose from if you're a winner! 
I chose to use  Scan0011 (or as I call her Fall Girl hehe) and I really went full out FALL COLORS on this one!!  The real reason there's so many patterns on the card...is that I liked ALL of them and couldn't make up my mind!  The one with the leaves has shiny embossed sections on it-swoon!  Love adding buttons (THAT comes from my Mom), I accented the bottom edge with mini yellow pompom fringe to give different texture and topped it off with a tag stamped with a KKS stamp and orange epoxy dot.  I always finish the inside of the cards I make and this time used a kraft and pumpkin paper with yet another KKS stamp and dots.
Hope this got your creative juices going and you're chomping at the bit to join our Challenge over at CICISIO! 


No comments:

Post a Comment